- Handmade in England.
- 100% pure goose-down.
- Outer // Ripstop Nylon with breathable coating.
- Inner // Lightweight ripstop nylon.
- Water resistant // Windproof // Down Proof.
- Two-way YKK coil zips with under-baffle detail.
- Hand warmer pockets (down above) with black YKK coil zips.
- Inside security pocket.
- Fleece collar.
- Lycra cuffs.
- Draw-cord hem with adjustable cord locks.
- Operating temperature -5°C (23°F).
- Weight // 240g (8oz) - Jacket // 130g (5oz) - Gilet.
// packs down into a lightweight Mamnick stuff-sac.
// comes in box with a free 2oz hip-flask made from Sheffield pewter.
Hand-made in the North of England by world specialists in insulated clothing, with unrivalled experience in making equipment for the most extreme environments.
A sub-zero piece that will keep you toasty through the colder months with warmth to weight at the forefront of it's design. Made for the keenest of hill-yompers and lightweight backpackers. The outer shell helps achieve total windblock, along with high breathability and effective water resistance. Mix this with a close-weave down that is also light and flexible to allow maximum loft and you have a beast of a jacket, subtly marked with a black-on-black Mamnick double-diamond logo.
Named after the famous Stanage edge, a place that sits equidistant between our HQ and where these jackets have been made. A beautiful gritstone escarpment popular for its climbing, although only 30 meters in height it has a plethora of routes. The OS grid reference is SK228853.
Made to very limited numbers with a life-time guarantee*.
*Basic care rules
- Store loose, not compressed.
- If wet, dry thoroughly
- to wash, use a soap product, not detergent, at low heat.
- Dry VERY thoroughly. If tumbling, use only low heat.