- Handmade in England.
- Superb 700 fillpower 100% pure goose-down.
- Outer // Waterproof breathable Nylon with fully taped seams.
- Inner // Ultra-lightweight ripstop nylon.
- Water resistant // Windproof // Down Proof.
- Two-way YKK coil zips with insulated over-baffle detail.
- x2 zipped fleece lined outer pockets
- x1 zipped Inside security pocket.
- Shock through hem
- Stitch through seams
- Press stud adjustable cuffs
- Detectable hood with shock-cord adjusters and Velcro rear tightener.
- Draw-cord hem with adjustable cord locks.
- Operating temperature -15°C (5°F).
- Weight // 500g
// packs down into a lightweight stuff-sac.
Hand-made in the North of England by world specialists in insulated clothing, with unrivalled experience in making equipment for the most extreme environments.
The Monsal down jacket is the big-brother to our Stanage jacket. A sub-zero piece that is useful for the harshest of UK winters, but will really come into its own on snow-capped mountains when ice climbing, trekking or ski touring!
Subtly marked with our black-on-black Mamnick double-triangle logo.
Named after the famous Monsal Head, a place that sits equidistant between the Mamnick HQ and where these jackets have been made.
Made to order with a life-time guarantee*.