Stanage Goose-Down Jacket/Gilet
- ← Previous Product Next Product →
- Handmade in England.
- 100% pure goose-down.
- Outer // Ripstop Nylon with breathable coating.
- Inner // Lightweight ripstop nylon.
- Water resistant // Windproof // Down Proof.
- Two-way YKK coil zips with under-baffle detail.
- Hand warmer pockets (down above) with black YKK coil zips.
- Inside security pocket.
- Fleece collar.
- Lycra cuffs.
- Draw-cord hem with adjustable cord locks.
- Operating temperature -5°C (23°F).
- Weight // 240g (8oz) - Jacket // 130g (5oz) - Gilet.
// packs down into a lightweight Mamnick stuff-sac.
// comes in box with a free 2oz hip-flask made from Sheffield pewter.
Hand-made in the North of England by world specialists in insulated clothing, with unrivalled experience in making equipment for the most extreme environments. The Stanage down jacket is our most exciting piece of outwear to-date.
A sub-zero piece that will keep you toasty through the colder months with warmth to weight at the forefront of it's design. Made for the keenest of hill-yompers and lightweight backpackers. The outer shell helps achieve total windblock, along with high breathability and effective water resistance. Mix this with a close-weave down that is also light and flexible to allow maximum loft and you have a beast of a jacket, subtly marked with a black-on-black Mamnick double-diamond logo.
Named after the famous Stanage edge, a place that sits equidistant between our HQ and where these jackets have been made. A beautiful gritstone escarpment popular for its climbing, although only 30 meters in height it has a plethora of routes. The OS grid reference is SK228853.
Made to very limited numbers with a life-time guarantee*.
*Basic care rules
- Store loose, not compressed.
- If wet, dry thoroughly
- to wash, use a soap product, not detergent, at low heat.
- Dry VERY thoroughly. If tumbling, use only low heat.